Sunday, October 27, 2013

Natural glass cleaner


I have a rather large mirror in my bathroom. Everyday this mirror has water spots on it. And everyday I fight with the streaks that the glass cleaners leave. I have heard that people from years past used vinegar to clean their mirrors. I knew I could find vinegar at the dollar tree and I already had an empty spray bottle at home, so I made my own glass cleaner.


vinegar as a natural glass cleaner


I used half a cup of vinegar and a half a cup of water. This cleaner cost me $1.00. I have plenty of vinegar left, so my next refill will be free. I'm all about the cheap. This cleaner worked wonders. There were absolutely no streaks after using the cleaner. Now you do smell the vinegar. However, after approximately 5 minutes, maybe less, the smell is gone and you are left with beautiful, streak free mirrors.

If you have tried this, let me know how it has worked for you.

Everyone, thank you for reading
Have a great day!
~Kathy~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. I read every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...